Century Eco is committed to minimizing risks to human health and the environment in and around the workplace. More specifically, the Company is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of its employees, customers and neighbors, as well as preserving the integrity of our environment. This commitment is supported by management and is the individual and collective responsibility of all employees.
We achieve these goals through our EHS system and strive for continuous improvement by:
- Educating and training to institutionalize EHS values throughout the company.
- Setting and monitoring EHS objectives to improve employee health and safety and reduce adverse environmental impacts.
- Raising EHS awareness of all employees and customers and stressing personal accountability.
- Complying with or exceeding all applicable EHS regulatory requirements.
- Conserving natural resources through pollution prevention, energy conservation, and waste minimization.
- Strive for an injury free workplace through high employee involvement and a strong health and safety program.
- Strive to continuously improve global EHS performance by utilizing practices that protect employees and the environment, including reducing the quantity of emissions, developing opportunities for recycling and pollution prevention and using paper, energy, and other resources more efficiently.
- Train and motivate employees to conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
E & H. S. For Employees
Health being a key component of sustainable productivity, we take every initiative to ensure the physical and mental well being of our employees. We understand the importance of investing in our employees’ well being.
Our efforts include:
- Training and safeguards that address workplace safety and security issues.
- Efforts to help employees develop a healthy lifestyle, such as stress management, weight loss and smoking cessation programs.
- Adequate health insurance, including mental health coverage.
- Health screenings.
- Access to health / fitness / recreation facilities.
- Resources to help employees address life problems, for example, grief counseling, alcohol abuse programs, Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and referrals for mental health services.